We’ve written a series of articles that link together as a comprehensive guide to using Ancestry.com.
If you’ve tested with Ancestry DNA, then you’ll get great value from these articles:
- The Linked And Searchable Tree
- Building a Tree to Identify your DNA Matches
- How Ancestry ThruLines Work
- Twelve Tips for using Ancestry ThruLines
If you want to know how to make the best use of Ancestry’s search features, then these articles are for you:
- The Ancestry Search Engine
- Ancestry Global Search
- Using Ancestry Category Search
- Using Ancestry Card Catalog Search
Wondering how dates should be formatted in your family tree? What to do with nicknames? And should you use historical place names? These articles are on how best to add details to your tree.
Are you lost in an avalanche of hints? And wondering how best to evaluate them? Our three-part series should help you get the most of the little green leaves.